Your Cart

Kansya Sampradaan

Just one Kansya Sampradaan or Bronze Hamper worth $600 will help support a min. of 10 artisans @$42(Rs 3000) per artisan. For this initiative we have selected 30 artisans, with a range of 100 products. 70% of what you contribute will go to the artisans. The other 30% will be used in taking care of operations, logistics, taxes and shipping costs. The greater number of hampers people buy, the more numbers of artisans we are able to help, as well as a significant amount to each.

There are no products to list in this category.